Partner Manager, Partner Solutions (Financial Institutions)
We are seeking a Partner Manager to join the Partner Solutions team, managing relationships with Financial Institution partners including fintech platforms, marquee banks, neobanks, major card issuers and more. In this role, you will grow long-term, strategic relationships with our current partners focusing on revenue growth and delivering solutions to meet client needs.
- Serve as the dedicated senior account manager to grow relationships with Engine at MoneyLion’s current Financial Institution partners
- Lead partner initiatives including onboarding and launch plans, program design, performance analysis & optimization, business reviews, reporting & compliance requests, billing inquiries, technical support, and more
- Develop strategies and account plans to deepen partner relationships for mutual benefit including cross sell / up sell of new products, features, and integrations
- Provide consultative guidance to and build relationships with key stakeholders across levels and functions of the partner’s organization
- Monitor and analyze performance KPIs, including revenue and funnel reporting, to identify insights and areas of opportunity; and maximize program results
- Package and present findings and recommendations to partners and internal stakeholders
- Advocate for partner needs to help guide product development roadmap
- Support and collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders, including Sales & Business Development, Product, Marketing, Analytics, Data Science, and Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in account/partner management or affiliate marketing function within the digital media, e-commerce, or financial services/online lending/SaaS space.
- At least 2 years proven track record in owning partner relationships to drive revenue growth and meet client needs within the fintech/financial services sector
- Strong negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close deals and manage objections
- Self-starter who is motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment, and can work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written & verbal communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to pull, filter, and analyze data to identify insights and inform data-driven recommendations; familiarity with reporting platforms (e.g. Looker) a plus but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on building internal and external relationships
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?