About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
The Fraud Analyst position will handle fraud-focused responsibilities that include chargeback investigation, reporting and account monitoring. This role will work closely with the Data Science team, Risk team as well as the Customer Care teams monitor activity and notify all parties involved of current or potential trends.
- Conducts comprehensive review of fraud queues, including but not limited to, ACH transfers, proof of authorization, and bank required reporting
- Monitors customer activity for fraud; identifies potential trends and efficiently communicates findings to Fraud Operations colleagues and management
- Performs chargeback disputes investigation and determines validity of claims
- Conducts thorough verification of customer provided document to ensure legitimacy of suspicious accounts
- Maintains positive customer experiences by ensuring quality decision making and adherence to internal SLAs
- Ensures rigorous QA and productivity standards are consistently met
- Collaborates with the Customer Care team as needed to assist in fraud-related inquiries and investigation
- Assists in the identification of areas of needed enhancement and pain points in existing tools
- Performs additional operations supportive tasks, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in quantitative fields; equivalent experience considered
- 1+ years in fraud investigation and/or disputes review; banking experience a plus
- Proficient in SQL, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Handles challenges independently and can pivot quickly when necessary
- Results driven; ensures goals are met and exceeded
- Previous experience partnering with Customer Service teams and/or third-party vendors a plus
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process
- Online Preliminary Technical Test.
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
*If you’ve already sent in your application for this position and were not selected, please re-apply after 6 months.*
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?