Growth Product Manager
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are looking for experienced Growth Product Managers to join our Growth team, where you will own the strategy, roadmap and execution of key growth initiatives. You will lead your team to deliver these initiatives independently and in collaboration with other product teams; towards achieving and maintaining high user growth.
- Drive customer acquisition, activation, cross-selling and retention initiatives through new features and improving existing features
- Produce backlog of user stories and product requirements for growth initiatives
- Lead execution with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and legal partners
- Define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, flywheels, and metrics. Proactively monitor performance versus projections
- Analyze data to understand user behavior and derive actionable insights
- Drive continuous improvement through experimentation and A/B tests
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product and platform partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs
- 3+ years as a Product Manager at technology company, ideally in a growth focused role
- Experience working with consumer digital products with large user base is a big plus
- History of translating product ideas into business impact; from conceptualizing, shipping and scaling products on web or mobile
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects through launch while handling several moving pieces
- Keen grasp of product experience, user journey and lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience with data and analytics
- Entrepreneurial drive to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?