Automation QA Engineer
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
We are on the lookout for a forward thinking Software Tester who is passionate about Exploratory Testing, Agile, Software Testing and the latest tools and techniques available.
- Design, create and execute automated test suites for new projects as well as existing systems.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with stakeholders and co-workers.
- Maintain complete test documentation (Test plan, Test Cases, Issue list).
- Create/maintain training documentation for the use of automated testing tools.
- Work with project teams in the design and create of test automation plans.
- Identify and coordinate test environment requirements prior to test execution
- Identifying areas which can speed up the regression testing for automation.
- Support team members and ensures established requirements, goals and deadlines are met.
- Design, create and execute automated regression test packages using scripts, high level languages, and automation tools for both existing system and newly implemented projects.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience as an Automation Test Engineer.
- Experience in applying exploratory testing skills to several different web or mobile applications.
- Experience in planning and creating automated tests for web applications using tools like Selenium.
- Experience in planning and creating automated tests for mobile applications using tools like Appium.
- Able to code and ideally have written some of your own.
- Experience in testing web applications across a mixture of desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Thrive working within a collaborative Agile Development environment.
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive attitude.
- Knowledge in Mongo DB, Java and NodeJS etc is preferred.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Technical Phone Interview
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Something looks off?