AI Product Manager
About the Role
The Kuala Lumpur office is the technology powerhouse of MoneyLion. We pride ourselves on innovative initiatives and thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment. Join our multicultural team of visionaries and industry rebels in disrupting the traditional finance industry!
An AI product manager is responsible for developing and actively managing the product road map for data driven AI products being developed at MoneyLion. The role involves working with stakeholders from multiple teams to define the problems or consumer needs that we can solve using AI. This role will also drive the AI products strategy roadmap and actively define new opportunities and areas where AI can be applied.
- Identify potential areas of application of AI to solve consumer needs and business problems.
- Coordinate with members from business lines, data scientists, and data engineers to create shared goals and specs for AI products.
- Perform gap analysis on existing data.
- Identify new data sources.
- Owner of market intelligence on competitors in similar domains.
- Develop implementation roadmaps for product features and manage implementation timelines.
- Develop AI product roadmaps.
- Develop test and validation plans for models under development, in coordination with the data science team.
- Continuously prioritize the product roadmap and backlog in coordination with business line team members.
- 2+ years experience in direct product management / development owning a directly relevant product or one related to machine learning or AI.
- Entrepreneurial and experienced in working with resource constrained teams to deliver outstanding successes.
- Strong background understanding of AI tools and techniques.
- Exposure to product management in Fintech domain (desired).
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study (i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience.
- Comfortable with working under ambiguity.
- Ability to do exploratory research and data analysis to help define problems solutions.
- Keen understanding of data analysis and model development life cycle.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with diverse stakeholders.
- Team-Oriented: You can embrace the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
After you submit your application, you can expect the following steps in the recruitment process:
- One-minute video CV
- Interview - Talent Acquisition Team (Virtual or face-to-face)
- Business case (To be pitched in Hiring Manager round)
- Take Home Assignment
- Interview - Hiring Manager (Virtual or face-to-face)
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.