Dunning & Collections Manager
👩💻👨💻 About the role
As a Dunning & Collections Specialist at Mondu, you will play a crucial role in our financial operations by managing the dunning and collections processes. Your mission is to make sure that you recover outstanding payments quickly while maintaining positive customer relationships. You will be responsible for proactively identifying and addressing overdue accounts, working closely with customers to resolve payment issues, and choosing the right partners for debt collection.
This person can be located either in Berlin or Amsterdam.
🚧 What you’ll do
Dunning and Collections Procedures:
- Monitor customer accounts to identify delinquent payments and initiate dunning activities.
- Implement and manage dunning procedures to address overdue accounts, including setting up reminder and escalation processes.
- Collaborate with credit risk teams to make informed decisions about credit extensions or account closures.
Drive Mondu’s debt collection strategy
- Ensure we have the best debt collection partners across our geographies.
- Manage Mondu’s debt collection partners across multiple geographies.
- Monitor our partners in terms of performance and proactively identify any shortcomings.
Reporting and Process Improvements
- Generate reports on collections performance and communicate insights to management.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in dunning and collections procedures.
- Implement enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Best Practice and Compliance:
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and compliance requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations governing collections activities.
🙌 Who will you work with?
Our Risk Management department has the vision to enable Mondu's aggressive growth strategy, by building an accurate data-driven decisioning strategy, as well as advanced portfolio analysis tools. We aim at becoming the benchmark of approval rate across the industry, while making our business healthy and profitable.
The team is a blend of risk experts and strong data analysts, with an eye for constant optimisation.
🏅What you need to succeed
Please note: Do not be put off from applying because you believe you cannot tick every box. If you think you can help, and you really want to join our growing and exciting business please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
- Proven experience in dunning, collections, or a related financial role.
- Proficiency in using collections software and tools.
- Ideally Dutch, German and English language skills; more languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of collections regulations and compliance requirements.
🎁 What's in it for you?
- € 1000 per year for you to contribute to your learning & development to help you grow professionally and personally.
- € 300 per year for you to endorse team build, including dinners, games, and events
- 30 vacation days per year
- A flexible visa and relocation package powered by our partner, Jobbatical
- Work where you are most efficient, at the office or home, as much as you like.
- Take advantage of our Workation policy, allowing for up to 12 weeks every year of work outside of Germany or Netherlands (some restrictions apply)
- Subsidised membership options to boost your physical and mental well-being with Gympass/Classpass
- € 30 per month of mobility allowance via our partner FREE NOW for the days when your feet won’t carry you home from the gym
- Tax relief for payments into our Business Bike scheme
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
🦸 Are you a Monduneer in disguise?
Working in a truly diverse group makes us stronger and more resilient. Furthermore, it enables an unfair advantage - learning from each other, seeing different perspectives, and considering a broader range of variables in our decision-making. That is what being a Monduneer is all about.
Thus, regardless of your background, age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation, educational background, or any other aspect you feel is a statement of your diversity, we look forward to discussing your role in mind.
If you believe you are a Monduneer in disguise, and it's time for you to shine, submit your application, and we'll take it from there.
💜 Meet Mondu
At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe.
After a hugely successful initial funding round we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.