Junior Legal Tech and Legal Ops Specialist
👩💻👨💻 About the role
You will be the main point of contact within the Legal and Compliance team for all legal tech and legal ops-related issues.
🚧 What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for automating and optimising processes and tools.
- You will be collecting and analysing data based on metrics for the Legal and Compliance team to gain actionable insights.
- In addition, you will be spearheading efforts to optimise legal spending, implementing and monitoring tools for legal spend control.
- You will be responsible for handling and administering the entirety of the legal automation architecture, including the tools (knowledge management, contract management, legal intake, workflow management and more) the team is working with.
- You will continuously explore and benchmark the market for state-of-the-art tools.
You will be exposed to many interesting topics such as InfoSec, Data Privacy, AI, Regulatory and Commercial Law, working side by side with the lawyers in our team.
🙌 Who will you work with?
Our Legal & Compliance team has the vision to build up one of the most state-of-the-art and dynamic legal and compliance functions in the Fintech space. We are looking for a team member with a truly innovative mindset. You will be given a lot of responsibility and freedom from day one and play a key role in the future success of Mondu!
We do not want you to get buried with routine tasks. Instead, we strive to automatize and standardise processes as much as possible.
Miyu joined Mondu in April 2022 as Chief Legal Officer. She has partnered with fast-growing tech and fintech companies, building and scaling internal legal and compliance departments and teams while working in a collaborative and cross-functional setup. She has built the legal and compliance team from scratch. We have established a framework for efficient legal advice and assisted the company with product launches, market expansion, and automated legal and compliance workflows. She enjoys bringing out the best in her team, discovering their hidden talents, and enabling them to grow and develop their skills in the fintech space. She cares about teamwork and team spirit to make work fun, valuable and memorable.
🏅What you need to succeed
Please note: Do not be put off from applying because you believe you cannot tick every box. If you think you can help and you really want to join our growing and exciting business, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
- Strong knowledge in G Suite (esp. Google Sheets, Google Forms, Google Slides), JIRA, Confluence, Zapier
- A good intuition to grasp the needs of the team
- Passionate about working with tools, improving and optimising systems
- Curiosity for different (legal automation) tools and software
- Experience in process automation and project management
- Structured ways of working
- Strong and clear communicator
- Team player and a good manager of external and internal stakeholders
It would be a plus if you also: (Max bullet points)
- Legal or economic studies are definitely a plus
🎁 What's in it for you?
- € 1000 per year for you to contribute to your learning & development to help you grow professionally and personally.
- € 300 per year for you to endorse team build, including dinners, games, and events
- 30 vacation days per year
- A flexible visa and relocation package powered by our partner, Jobbatical
- Work where you are most efficient, at the office or home, as much as you like.
- Take advantage of our Workation policy, allowing for up to 12 weeks every year of work outside of Germany (some restrictions apply)
- Subsidised membership options to boost your physical and mental well-being with Gympass
- € 30 per month of mobility allowance via our partner FREE NOW for the days when your feet won’t carry you home from the gym
- Tax relief for payments into our Business Bike scheme
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
Working in a truly diverse group makes us stronger and more resilient. Furthermore, it enables an unfair advantage - learning from each other, seeing different perspectives, and considering a broader range of variables in our decision-making. That is what being a Monduneer is all about.
Thus, regardless of your background, age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation, educational background, or any other aspect you feel is a statement of your diversity, we look forward to discussing your role in mind.
If you believe you are a Monduneer in disguise, and it's time for you to shine, submit your application, and we'll take it from there.
💜 Meet Mondu
At Mondu, we have the vision to disrupt and become the leader in B2B payments. We are building a Buy Now, Pay Later solution for B2B e-commerce businesses. Our business will address new customer needs in a vast new market segment. To do so, we will need to re-invent core parts of the payment experience to serve the needs of business customers. Moreover, we will need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe.
After a hugely successful initial funding round, we are looking to grow at a phenomenal pace, and this will not be possible without the right people in the team.