Senior Customer Success Manager - UK
Our Commercial Department
Our Commercial Team plays an essential role in bringing Mondu's customer-first philosophy to life. The team's mission is to serve customers and partners through the whole value chain journey - offering the right product portfolio, securing a fast onboarding, and smooth technical integration.
Additionally, our team makes sure that our customers stay satisfied and ensures sustainable cooperation in the long run.
We’re looking for an ambitious, curious, and customer-first-minded individual to join our Customer Success team. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our merchants. You will be responsible for onboarding new merchants, offering exceptional support to our existing merchants, and driving value for our small and mid-sized merchant segments. You will work closely with our Customer Success Team, Buyer Operations Team, Integration Team, and Product/Tech Team.
👩💻👨💻 What you’ll do:
- Lead our key-merchants through the entire merchant journey including onboarding, adoption, expansion, etc.
- Own a portfolio of key merchants, as their single point of contact, help them to achieve their strategic goals and to produce strong value using Mondu.
- Develop a deep understand of our merchants needs, work on mutual success plans, up- & cross-sell initiatives and country expansions in order to drive constant growth.
- Monitor relevant health & performance metrics to constantly ensure merchant satisfaction
- Become the internal merchant voice, work cross-functionally and build relationships with internal team such as Product, Sales, Integration to achieve merchant objectives.
- Develop & refine CSM processes tailored to the specific UK needs, ensuring optimal merchant onboarding & adoption.
🏅What do you need to succeed in this role?
Please note: Do not be put off from applying because you believe you cannot tick every box. If you think you can help, and you really want to join our growing and exciting business, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
- Proven experience (at least 4-5 years) in Customer Success or similar customer facing roles such as Account Management, preferably in fast-growing fintech/payment companies.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a dynamic environment, where market conditions and customer needs may quickly evolve.
- Great communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and use insights to inform decision-making.
- A passion for delivering exceptional merchant experiences and a customer-centric mindset.
- Leadership experience and the ability to lead by example, remaining actively engaged in merchant interactions (reviews), day-to-day tasks and issue resolution
- Proactive attitude, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce and other relevant software tools (Tableau, Metabase)
🙌 Who will you work with?
Tim joined Mondu in July 2022 as Head of Customer Success & Account Management. He has been fascinated by the start-up world since his career started, gaining experience in fast-growing start-ups such as Quandoo, Caroobi, and Alphin; he loves building up customer-facing teams and delivering WOW moments for every customer; also Tim is passioned Co-Founder of Gastro-Project "Grindhouse Burgers." During his career, he has worked his way up from a startup intern to a leader who wants to develop the talent of his teams and build great culture & motivation to go beyond customers' expectations by helping his team to improve their skills daily.
🎁 What's in it for you?
- €/£ 1000 per year for you to contribute to your learning & development to help you grow professionally and personally.
- €/£ 300 per year for you to endorse team build, including dinners, games, and events
- 30 vacation days per year
- Work where you are most efficient, be it at the office or home, as much as you like.
- Take advantage of our Workation policy, allowing for up to 12 weeks every year of work outside of Germany (some restrictions apply)
- Subsidized membership options to boost your physical and mental well-being with GymPass (UK/DE) or ClassPass (NL)
- €/£ 30 per month of mobility allowance via our partner FREE NOW for the days when your feet won’t carry you home from the gym
- You can accelerate your career and take ownership of your work and development in a flat hierarchy where 360 feedback is encouraged
🦸 Are you a Monduneer in disguise?
Working in a truly diverse group makes us stronger and more resilient. Furthermore, it enables an unfair advantage - the opportunity to learn from each other, see different perspectives, and consider a broader range of variables in our decision-making. That is what being a Monduneer is all about.
Thus, regardless of your background, age, disability, gender, parental status, race, religion, sexual orientation, educational background, or any other aspect you feel is a statement of your diversity, we look forward to discussing your role in mind.
If you believe you are a Monduneer in disguise, and it's time for you to shine, submit your application, and we'll take it from there.
💜 Meet Mondu
Mondu is a Berlin-based Fintech company in the B2B payments space whose purpose is to simplify the financial lives of SMBs so that they can focus on business. Mondu provides a BNPL solution for B2B, which helps merchants and marketplaces to improve conversion rate and protect themselves against default risk, while alleviating the operational burden of collection and dunning. Business buyers benefit from payment flexibility that improves their cash flow and allows them better day-to-day business management.
We have raised €82M in funding till date. The US-based venture capital fund Valar Ventures led our Series A funding round. Previous investors Cherry Ventures, FinTech Collective, and others have continued to support Mondu since the launch.
We’ve launched in multiple markets, including Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands, with more to follow, with our incredibly talented multinational team of over 150 people from diverse backgrounds, with experience from the best companies in the startup ecosystem, and beyond.