Head of Credit & Strategic Partnerships
The role will work cross-functionally with the Commercial and Finance team to create and maintain a sustainable credit pipeline that will support our business activities. The role will also develop and implement systems, policies and procedures aimed at risk mitigation.
What you’ll be doing
Fund acquisition and management
· Create and implement fund acquisition initiatives.
· Maintain a robust fund pipeline to support business credit activities.
· Manage relationship with funding partners
· Provide regular and up-to-date report on all lender related funding activity.
· Ensure no lapse of error, balancing, reconciliation for all credit activities.
· Coordinate and provide advice on credit exposure, as well as, manage the process of credit application and ensure that all support documents are on track and in a timely manner.
· Define credit approval framework and recommend credit approval limits
· Ensure that all current standards and processes are well documented, regularly updated, and made available to applicable team members for reference.
· Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate.
· A minimum of a university degree in Economics, Finance, Marketing or related field.
· 8+ years related experience to include credit management and analysis.
· A strong public relations skill.
· Be big on influencing and negotiating.
· Have a high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
· Be Information seeking with analytical thinking.
· Be Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Experience using data analysis tools to analyze processes/ performance and make suggestions & improvements is a big plus.
- Matta is an equal opportunity employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff.
- What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package that is commensurate with the demonstrated level of required experience and skill and in line with industry standards.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Performance Bonus.
- Full time, life access to learning