Developer Relations Lead
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Fuel is building a high-performance blockchain operating system that provides high throughput without sacrificing decentralization or security. Our project is a full-stack solution that lets anyone deploy a Fuel chain using any configuration they would like (Rollup on Ethereum, Sovereign chain, Appchain, etc.). Our focus is to launch an Ethereum rollup to help scale Ethereum beyond its current capacity.
About the Team
The Fuel team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US time zones. Contributors should endeavour to make themselves available as needed for scheduled team and company events.
Who You Are
Fuel Labs is seeking a full-time Developer Relations Lead who will be responsible for developing a strategy to attract and build relationships with world-class developers. It’s a strategic role at the intersection of community and growth with high exposure to the Leadership team.
- 4+ years of experience in developer relations, developer advocacy, or related
- 2+ years of involvement in the blockchain/crypto ecosystem
- Previous experience in leading DevRel strategy/managing a DevRel team
- Ability to rapidly wrap your head around new complex ideas and break them down into simple to understand explanations both written and verbal.
- A deep understanding of the blockchain landscape and the Ethereum layer-2 ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in any technical field OR equivalent experience
- Native-level proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Develop a strategy to attract and build relationships with world-class developers
- Grow the Fuel developer community through relevant channels
- Create a maintain a world-class onboarding and documentation experience
- Engage with developers and the broader community to evangelize and educate
- Host technical workshops, give talks at conferences, entice developers to join hackathons and apply for grants
- Keep the community up to date on our development