Daisy Lite Account Coordinator
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
As the account coordinator for Daisy Lite, you’ll be the front line of communication for all of the Daisy Lite properties. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be on the team reinventing what property management can look like for smaller buildings that have been deeply underserved for decades. You’ll have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally in account management, resident experience, and building operations helping to build and scale the Daisy Lite offering.
- Gain a deep understanding of the real estate and property management industry to assist with inbound and outbound inquiries from condo/co-op residents, owners and board members.
- Manage inbound and outbound communications at various stages to ensure timely and professional responses, proactive follow-up, and issue resolution
- Utilize critical thinking skills and pattern matching to triage building inquiries and issues so that the problem can be resolved efficiently.
- Identify opportunities to utilize technology to make automate and streamline everyday tasks
- Maintain relationships between Daisy, our network of preferred vendors and Daisy buildings.
- Establish and maintain good rapport by anticipating the needs of our Daisy Community members
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics and identify opportunities to elevate the overall customer experience process through scalable solutions
- Work cross-functionally with departments such as Advisory, Compliance, Finance and Operations to ensure that customers are getting what they need promptly
- Coordinate the scheduling of appointments, including vendors, as necessary
- Assist Account Management team in building and maintaining relationships
- Meet personal, department, and, company KPIs/OKRs
- 2+ years of Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends & holidays
- Self-motivated, can maintain composure and stay focused under pressure
- Great at problem-solving with a keen eye for details
- Impeccably organized and able to improve processes
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility with changing job duties and responsibilities
- Excellent at time management and prioritizing tasks
- Experience with SalesForce, Zendesk, Google Suite, or related tools, as well as the ability to learn new systems and platforms
$50,000 - $70,000
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.