Accounts Receivable Specialist
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist at Daisy, you will be an integral member of our finance team, responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers and ensuring timely payments for our services. Your role will be vital in maintaining accurate records and reporting on collection activity and customer account status.
- Generating and sending out invoices to clients
- Monitoring unpaid invoices and ensuring prompt payment
- Balancing and reconciling accounts on a regular basis
- Identifying and resolving any discrepancies in accounts receivable records
- Posting daily receipts
- Developing and implementing effective receivable processes
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Building relationships with clients to facilitate an easy collections process
- Complying with relevant regulatory requirements
- You should hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist or similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting functions and procedures.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with accounting software, MS Excel in particular
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as a team player who can work independently as well.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.