Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
As a Facility Coordinator, your main responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of our building operations. You will be in a critical position of managing maintenance tickets and coordinating vendor services. This role requires excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills to meet the demands of the various stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage second level ticketing:
- Vendor Management: Assign and schedule the right vendor for each maintenance task.
- Ticket Resolution: Expedite the resolution of all maintenance tickets that fall within your threshold.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure tickets are closed out properly and in a timely manner.
- Liaise between various stakeholders: Coordinate and communicate seamlessly between Rx, Supers, Board of Managers (BOMs), and vendors.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the facility.
- Collaborate with product team to help resolve tickets faster and implement automation
- Proven experience in facility coordination or a similar role.
- Superior organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Previous experience working within maintenance ticketing systems and operational procedures. (Zendesk, jira, ServiceCloud, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of individuals at all levels of authority and establish and maintain professional relationships.
- Hospitality focused and passionate about helping find a solutions quickly
- Adept at problem-solving and decision making.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with project management and vendor management processes.
Base Salary Range
$55,000 - $75,000
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.