Payroll and Administration Associate
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
Daisy is in search of a diligent, attentive, and reliable Payroll and Administration Associate. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that all employees at our managed properties receive accurate payment on time and maintain all associated payroll, benefits, and HR administrative records. Additionally, this team member will assist in workforce management, insurance tracking, and project assistance. Your contribution will be a key component to the success of our thriving, dynamic organization.
- Review, verify, and approve submitted hours from employees for payroll processing.
- Approve time and attendance to ensure appropriate timekeeping.
- Responsible for workers' compensation and disability insurance, ensuring that all policies are correctly tracked in coordination with internal records, platforms and associated vendors.
- Assist in creating and managing schedules for on-site teams.
- Draft and maintain job descriptions, and team contracts
- Support on-site team projects, providing vital administrative assistance where necessary.
- Assist in creating and distributing training materials for each on-site role.
- Assist in overseeing the on-site team database.
- Maintain union dues and administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance, or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in payroll administration or human resources.
- Advantage to have knowledge of payroll processing platforms, specifically ADP.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Passionate about people, their work, and company culture.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills.
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Track record demonstrating a high level of integrity, discretion, and professionalism
- Seeking an opportunity with an organization looking to change the game and enjoys the dynamic nature of a start-up
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.