Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
As a Facilities Procurement Manager at Daisy, your main responsibility will be to ensure that all products and services are procured at the best possible prices and within our Daisy standard and guidelines. You will work closely with our Operations Team to understand their specific needs, negotiate with vendors, manage service contracts, and grow a trusted vendor list. . Your work will contribute towards growing the DaisySelect vendors footprint and enhancing our vendor spectrum, thereby reducing operating expenses and improving operational efficiency and solutions.
- Price Negotiation: Ensure all products and services are procured at the best possible prices. Use analytical skills to negotiate with suppliers and vendors for quality, price, and delivery.
- Vendor Relationship Management: Build Master Service Agreements (MSAs) and relationships with preferred vendors to secure discounts or preferred pricing across multiple venues for Daisy run buildings.
- Contract Management: Handle negotiations, contract development, contract renewal, and evaluation of contracts to ascertain utmost performance and cost-effectiveness.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate closely with facility teams to understand their needs. Ensure their expectations and requirements are met through suitable procurement strategies.
- . Operational Expense Optimization: Implement effective strategies to minimize operational expenses and increase the speed of solutions for our customers and our company overall
- Collaborate with Daisy product team to scale and automate processes and product opportunities while providing great customer experience
- Proven experience as a Procurement Manager in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Experience in vendor management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities to interact efficiently with vendors and team members.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Proficiency in operational expense management and analysis.
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.