Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest-growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Account Executive to join as a key member of our business development and sales team. As an Account Executive, you will drive growth by sourcing and closing new management opportunities for Daisy. This position requires at least eight years of experience in sales, business development, or account management experience. Experience within the real estate industry is not required.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for your assigned territory and/or product, including lead qualification, conducting presentations and product demonstrations, contract negotiation, on-site visits and walkthroughs, due diligence, and closing deals. Meet or exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of sales activities, customer interactions, and market feedback within the CRM.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Onboarding, Account Managers, and ongoing Operations to facilitate smooth handovers for a seamless client experience and handle client escalations on an as-needed basis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the real estate industry, including with prospective clients, existing customers, brokers, lawyers, accountants, and other potential lead sources.
- Partner closely with Marketing on the development of messaging, sales and marketing collateral, and other branded assets that represent Daisy to prospective clients
- Partner closely with Product to provide real-time customer feedback around Daisy’s digital product and infrastructure
- Partner closely with Finance and Operations on the continued refinement of service offering and pricing structure, with a focus on profitability for all new business signed
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders as needed to provide market insights, actionable feedback and contribute to the overall growth strategy of the company.
- As directed, work with the VP of Sales to develop and/or enhance revenue operations infrastructure, including improvements to the CRM, pitch materials, supporting due diligence materials, contracts, proposal templates, pricing calculators, and other sales tools.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in sales and business development
- Proven track record of successfully closing complex sales deals involving contract negotiations and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, over videoconference as well as in-person. Ability to articulate value propositions effectively, distill complexity into easy-to-understand talking points, and build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn about the property management or real estate industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience in cultivating and managing relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated. Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in CRM software, Zoom, and Google or Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing and able to meet clients on-site and conduct walkthroughs of buildings.
- Four days a week in our Midtown Manhattan office.
$90,000 -$110,000 plus incentive bonus
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.