Graphic Designer, Brand
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management company. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
We’re looking for a highly motivated graphic designer to join our Brand team, and help move our brand and design standard forward. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as we develop our brand, build out sophisticated and detailed visual systems and guidelines, and roll it out to our entire organization.
This position reports to the Senior Brand Designer. This position is based in NYC and is a hybrid position that consists of both in-office and remote work*.*
About the job
- Play a key role in the evolution of the Daisy visual brand, building out identity guidelines and systems, and iterating on those guidelines as needed.
- Represent the design team to ensure brand consistency across all channels and teams.
- Come up with creative and on-brand design solutions, that empower Daisy’s story and execute on outlined goals and metrics.
- Develop new, and iterate on existing, templates and processes for projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Provide design support for internal teams, including creating visual aids and presentations.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with design trends, tools, and techniques.
As a designer you possess a unique blend of creative thinking, a keen eye for design aesthetics, and a passion for staying on top of the latest trends and tools - including artificial intelligence/GPTs. You thrive on pushing boundaries and are excited to integrate new tools into your design thinking and processes, elevating our visual communication to new heights in the ever-evolving world of design.
- 2-4 years of professional experience as a graphic designer, with a portfolio that demonstrates a strong grasp of design principles and a meticulous attention to detail.
- A positive and collaborative work ethic.
- Strong proficiency in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possess a grasp of and passion for design principles, including color theory, typography, and layout design.
- You’re able to manage multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a keen attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Animation and illustration experience a plus.
We’re looking for a curious designer who’s passionate about their craft, and nerds out on the technical excellence and details of their work. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Base Salary Range
$65,000 - $80,000