Junior Financial Analyst
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
Our finance team is looking for a skilled Financial Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for processing and analyzing financial information related to our company's operations, and identifying areas for financial improvement.
- Manage and prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Conduct regular analysis of financial data and provide detailed reports to management
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure timely and accurate invoice processing and payment
- Record Necessary journal entry adjustments in preparation for month-end
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of financial transactions
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior management and other stakeholders as required
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy of financial operations
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Assist in other ad hoc financial projects and tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and finance, preferably in property management or real estate industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software such as QuickBooks, Yardi, or MRI a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Base Salary Range
$55,000 - $75,000
At Daisy, we believe in rewarding the unique skills, experiences, and expertise our employees bring to the team. As such, actual compensation may sometimes fall outside the stated range, reflecting the candidate's exceptional qualifications or the complexity, scope, or demand of the role in question. In addition to the base salary, Daisy employees may be eligible for equity options, reflecting our belief in shared ownership and collective success. We also offer fully covered health benefits. Following our commitment to fair pay and transparency, we continue to review salaries regularly to remain competitive within the industry. Final salary decisions are made considering several factors such as industry standards, previous experience, skill set, and our internal compensation strategy.