Building Operations Manager
Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2021 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
As a Building Operations Manager, you'll be part of a new kind of property management team. Using innovative technology, you’ll help build process to deliver the best overall maintenance and facilities program in residential real estate and will oversee a portfolio of buildings, which includes leading the onsite building teams via the Daisy operating system. We pride ourselves on putting the needs of our residents first and are looking for managers who are driven to do the same.
- Partner internally to develop, maintain, and iterate best-in-class standards
- Manage vendor relationships for a portfolio of buildings
- Scope, bid, and maintain all maintenance contracts
- Drive SLA completion of all work orders in the portfolio
- Lead onsite building teams
- Oversee building maintenance projects through onsite teams and vendors
- Implement and maintain an inventory management system for all portfolio assets
- Communicate all day-to-day operations to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate and assist with access requirements for the project management team
- Implement a preventative maintenance program
- Responsible for repairs and maintenance of the common areas and building exteriors
- You have 5+ years of experience in operations for residential property management or relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- You have 2+ years of experience leading a team
- You have created process and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are operationally focused
- You are organized, self-sufficient, and have a “get things done” approach
- You're a creative problem solver
- You are a team player, and you enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team
- You are tech-savvy, believe technology can be used strategically to make you more efficient, and are excited by opportunities to leverage it.
Base Salary Range
$60,000 - $90,000