Senior Software Developer
About the role
As a Senior Software Developer, you’ll join our product engineering team and play a big part in architecting and developing Daisy’s system from scratch. You’ll work in a fully-empowered product squad to plan, shape, and model workflows, handle data, use AI tools, and help automate property management with productivity and simplicity in mind.
- You’re a thoughtful problem solver - you see a problem, make sure you completely understand the context, then work towards a clean solution.
- You have a passion for data, data architecture, forward compatibility, and scalable system design - and have proven experience leading big projects from scratch.
- You have a strong technical background, with 7+ years of professional, hands-on experience building production-grade applications or systems.
- You’re great at working independently and with a team, and you’re comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- You put users at the center - you have empathy and patience to understand our users’ needs and expectations and the balance between product, sales, and operations.
- You hold a BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related subject.
- You have a huge passion for code craftsmanship.
- Experience with Temporal.io, Airflow, Docker, and AWS is a plus*.*
- A DBA background is a plus.