Reporting to: Commercial Partnerships Director
Location: Hybrid Working (London OR Cardiff)
Who we are
Our mission is to make digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for everyone. We are building the next generation of cryptocurrency services for the fast-growing community of digital currency investors - many of whom are new to crypto. By combining insurance with the latest security features, Coincover is the first and only service to guarantee digital funds will not be lost or stolen. Coincover significantly reduces risk and makes digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for retail and business customers.
Founded in 2018 in with the aim of making owning cryptocurrency safer and more accessible, we are a Cardiff-based fintech / insure-tech start up operating in a global market– and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold and manage their cryptocurrency.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and independent Sales Partnership Manager with experience of SaaS based Crypto/Cyber Security, enterprise sales and knowledge of the crypto/cyber market and the financial services sector (Crypto Exchanges, Asset Managers, Trad-Fi etc.)
Coincover has been well funded and has launched multiple products across the globe through its distribution channels. We have invested heavily in our sales and marketing teams and are now looking for seasoned sales candidates to manage the financial services vertical in the enterprise function.
You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers and uncover high-value opportunities as well as through our distribution partners with their sales teams to run joint selling opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
In this position you will drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals. You will impress with your value selling approach in IT environments preferably in selling SAAS products.
- You have a strong affinity with digitalization trends and in either cybersecurity, crypto, SaaS, fintech.
- You have a winning mentality, demonstrating confidence, humility, the ability to listen and to convince.
- You are responsible for acquiring net-new customers.
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time, shape our enterprise business in your vertical ensuring accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Coincover solutions in new and creative ways that benefit their business and stakeholders
- Work with channel partners to enhance the regional indirect business
- You manage complex sales cycles with confidence.
- You work in close cooperation with both, our marketing team and technical teams in order to plan and close deals.
What sort of person we need:
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in crypto/cyber security SaaS technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory/business
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and business insights to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with Success Plans
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth, and across multiple levels from end user through C-level stakeholders
What you’ll get
- The chance to make a big difference from day one and help shape a critical Part of the business.
- The opportunity to develop the role and build out the channel.
- Exposure to a high-growth business and all it entails
- Self-driven development opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Share options - to ensure you share in the company’s success.
- Death in service at four times your salary
- Remote working budget of £1,000 to spend on any extra equipment to help you in your role.
- Learning & development budget of £1,500 per year to help you gain additional skills and qualifications.
- Flexible and remote working available.
If you want to join an awarding winning and well-funded Crypto safety/security vendor based in the UK, driven from the UK and growing aggressively across the world, then apply please send your CV and a covering explaining why you’d like to be considered for the role and join the Coincover team.
Something looks off?