Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Axoni is seeking a Director of Communications to join our team. The person in this role will oversee communication efforts for the company, including interactions with the press, investors, regulators, the market, and our team. This is a hands-on role that requires the ability to think strategically as well as take direct ownership over the implementation of communications objectives.
As the Director of Communications at Axoni, you will:
- Develop and implement PR and marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and growth
- Serve as media spokesperson - as well as conduit for media access to executives - and manage relationships with press and influencers
- Craft messaging and content for press releases, bylined articles, speeches, website, social media and marketing materials
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends to identify PR opportunities
- Plan marketing campaigns across social media, email, events, and other channels
- Measure performance of PR and marketing efforts and optimize based on data and insights
- Collaborate with leadership team on company and product positioning
We're looking for:
- 5-10 years of experience in PR and marketing, with capital markets and/or fintech industry experience highly preferred
- Strong relationships with financial media, analysts, and key industry influencers
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills
- Experience being an on-the-record media spokesperson
- Background overseeing creative teams and agencies
- Data-driven mindset with ability to measure and optimize campaigns
- Strategic thinker and planner who can support overall brand strategy
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in an environment with demanding clients depending on Axoni software for mission critical systems
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.