Operations and Data Intern
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 27 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped start and invested in more than 1,000 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
We're looking for an outstanding Operations and Data Intern to join our Global Team, focusing on data analysis and process automation. In this role, you'll collaborate with various teams and funds worldwide, gaining valuable experience in the world of startups and venture capital. Ideal candidates are energetic, curious, analytical, highly observant team players with an entrepreneurial mindset and stellar communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to create impact in a fast- paced global organization. From day one, you will have the opportunity to learn and improve how we run our global operations. If you are ready to get on board, we are excited to get to know you!
- You are a student or recent graduate with a Master’s degree in a STEM or Economics/Business field.
- You are highly analytical and enjoy analyzing datasets using the means necessary (w/ experience in Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, or a scripting language such as Python or R).
- You communicate effectively with others and have the ability to compile simple stories and key messages from datasets into a presentation (w/ experience in Google Sheets and Microsoft PowerPoint).
- You are intellectually curious and you want to learn about startups and venture capital.
- You have a profound passion for cultivating and managing relationships with a wide range of professionals from all around the world.
- You have attention to detail, with a reputation for producing high-quality, consistent, clear, and reliable outputs.
What You Will Do
Drive the development and deployment of our internal key performance indicators (KPIs) dashboards (currently residing in Google Sheets) working closely with all Antler stakeholders.
- Support global functions and fund teams with their data needs.
- Be an integral part of our data team analyzing our internal and external founder and company datasets to draw insights and present them to the wider Antler teams for data-driven decision making.
- Identify operational bottlenecks globally, and improve these processes by using automation software and tools.
- Location: UK
- Duration: Full-time, 6-12 months
- Start date: ASAP
Please note that Antler does not provide visa sponsorship at this stage