*Applicants must be authorized to work in Singapore. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 26 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding.
Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in 1,000 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them.
Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
This Internship role is part of Antler’s Global Fund Investment Team. The Global Fund is Antler’s $285M multi-stage vehicle investing from pre-A to Series C rounds across multiple sectors and geographies.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate companies and put forward investment recommendations:
- Lead market research (e.g., market sizing, competitor benchmarking)
- Write investment memos (e.g., unit economics analysis, distill key insights)
- Create financial models (e.g., historical / projected financials, returns analysis)
- Assist the investment team with other day-to-day activities and strategic assessments
- Support portfolio companies with ad hoc initiatives
- Map and build relationships with key stakeholders across different tech ecosystems
You will succeed in this role if you are:
- Available for a ~3-6 month internship on a full-time basis (starting ASAP, based in Singapore)
- A recent or current MBA graduate from a top-ranked program
- Min. 2-yr FT work experience at a leading VC, PE, consulting firm, investment bank, or startup
- Independent and proactive with a can-do attitude and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exceptional in expressing your ideas
- Passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship and startups
What we offer
- Strong company culture with constant feedback and hands-on learning
- Opportunity to work with seasoned investment professionals
- Clear ownership from day one to demonstrate analytical and qualitative thinking
- International environment that promotes diversity across globally distributed teams
- Competitive compensation to be discussed