🚀 About Antler
Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in, and supporting the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies. We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in more than 30 major startup ecosystems across all continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore or Singapore. Since launching in 2017, we have invested in over 950 companies across the world, and our portfolio represents over 30 different industries, such as healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
For our Central Europe hub in Berlin we seek a full-time Finance Associate to support finance and compliance activities for the regional operations and the Fund.
- Accounting: own day-to-day financial tasks, including maintaining accounting records in collaboration with external tax advisor, payment and business expense processing
- Payroll: Collaborate with the external payroll service provider to produce the monthly payroll report. Understand basic payroll requirements such as social security, employment and employer mandatory deductions, payroll related regulatory filing requirements.
- Financial reporting: support preparation of the month end reporting package, gradually transitioning to full ownership.
- Personnel: contract administration, master data management and employee on- and offboarding
- Some general legal and administrative tasks
🎓 Desired Skills & Experience
- Has strong Accounting background with a track-record in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously
- Independent and proactive with a focus on execution
- IFRS and HGB knowledge
💎 What we offer
- Work in a fast-growing global organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one, in a supportive culture with colleagues across all continents
- Be part of a highly qualified, fun and hardworking team
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication
- You will enjoy flexible working schedules and hybrid working model
- Going forward, the opportunity to take on larger responsibilities and grow within Antler
- Full time
- Location: flexible: Berlin, Amsterdam or Porto
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Competitive