Founder Scout (Internship)
Antler Founder Scout
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to work alongside the brightest people in the startup ecosystem? Antler Nordics is looking for Scouts to join us on our mission to find, attract, support, and invest in the most talented Founders!
Our team in the Nordics is located over Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki where we live and breathe a flat and flexible culture. Do you share our interest in tech startups, impact and exponential growth? Read on!
As a Scout, you will identify, contact and help to convert potential Founders for our startup program in the Nordics, as well as screen and evaluate their ideas. This is the ideal position for students looking to gain insights and hands-on experience in the venture capital space, as you will have the opportunity to work alongside our Founders and some of the most influential people within the Nordic startup ecosystem.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and sourcing for potential startup Founders
- Research on and evaluation of the ideas that are pitched to us based on trends and development in the tech world
- Mapping out the Nordic startup ecosystem across different industries
Who are you
- You have great people & communication skills
- You are a fast learner with a can-do attitude: quick changes, tight deadlines and ambiguity don’t scare you
- You are extremely proactive and always up for a new challenge!
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more difference-makers and innovators!
- You have some knowledge or interest in the newest trends within technology and how they can be used in various industries
- You thrive diving deep into research and love to optimize how you do so
- You’re a fast learner, team player, but also able to work independently
- You are business fluent in English
What we offer
- Learnings and development on how to spot great Founder profiles; if you’re ever looking to get into the VC space or become a Founder yourself, this would be key.
- Insights and growth in the world of Venture Capital
- Opportunity to build your own network in the VC and startup scene through working with experienced leaders from top Nordic and International top firms, startup founders and tech community leaders
- Access to listen live into a wide range of our Masterclasses and workshops with world-class speakers as part of our daily cohort activities
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- An international environment that promotes diversity, and where there’s room to grow
- A strong company culture, with constant feedback loop and employee development
Note: This is a paid position that is part-time in combination with your studies or other work. We also invest in our people and we have a track record of converting former interns into full-time team members at Antler in the future, for the right candidate.
Start: As soon as possible
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. We partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and support them with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, capital and expansion support.
To date, Antler has invested in more than 1,000 tech startups across our offices in 27 cities, including Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
This is a full-time role providing a five-star experience for candidates and founders at one of the world’s most significant early-stage VC funds. As Program Associate, you will engage with the most talented entrepreneurs, play a role in supporting Investment Committees and provide ongoing support to our growing portfolio. You will work closely with the Nordic program team as well as with our Finland based General Partners.