Chief of Staff
Join Antler to help build a successful French generator program, that brings in more than 1,000 highly skilled founders and invests in more than 200 technology companies a year in the United States alone.
At Antler (www.antler.co), we find, enable and invest in skilled and driven founders who address the world’s greatest opportunities and challenges. We believe anyone with the right talent, drive and ambition can change the world. In the summer of 2018, the first Antler program with 65 talented and passionate founders kicked off in Singapore. That cohort went on to produce 13 exciting technology companies that are now growing an expanding across Southeast Asia and Europe. In parallel, the first European cohort launched early January 2019. We’re a growing team determined to make Antler a big success, initially in Singapore, the Nordics and Australia, and opening in France and Iberia last year.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support our partners and senior leadership in our France fund based in Paris. The role is pivotal for our success, both in the region and globally, and allows you to take personal responsibility for your projects, which will have a meaningful impact on the lives of founders and the innovation ecosystem in France and other neighboring regions. If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to provide critical operational, administrative and communication support to our partners and team of accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Provide indispensable support to the fund’s partners, managing partner projects and acting as their right hand and public representative.
- Manage and track new founder investment opportunities from initial review through final company-building.
- Manage relationships and communication within the Antler France community and French tech ecosystem.
- Manage partner projects, brand/marketing initiatives, and events.
- Manage pipeline of tech events, relationships and opportunities for partners to meet aspiring founders across the region.
- Create compelling written content in a voice and style that represents the partners and fund.
- Higher education from accredited University and experience in startups and tech.
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- Highly driven and independent problem-solver.
- Ability to build effective tracking framework and make decisions based on data as we continue to improve and grow our operations .
- Passion for entrepreneurship and believe the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Independent and proactive with a focus on execution over pontification.
- Results-oriented and outstanding personal commitment to setting and achieving lofty goals.
- Comfortable with quick changes, tight deadlines and moving targets.
What we offer
- Clear ownership from day one.
- A strong company culture of direct communication, highly entrepreneurial (most of us are former founders), collaborative, creative and strong bias toward action.
- Incredible growth and networking opportunity by working directly with the funds partners in the world of startups, tech and VC.
- International environment which treats everyone with respect, promotes diversity and gives you room to grow.
- Regular team events, including dinner and other activities.