🚀 About Antler
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 26 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 600 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
💡 The Role
We are currently searching for an experienced and versatile Finance Associate. This individual will support all finance-related workflows concerning the Nordics operating companies and fund, as well as ensuring compliance with tax, legal, and regulatory reporting requirements across all entities.
Our ideal candidate is a self starter with an ingrained passion for workflow optimization, who isn't afraid to take initiative and demonstrate accountability. If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to work with a global team of highly motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs, and the founders of future startup successes.
- Accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable for the operative companies.
- Internal reporting, liquidity analysis, group reporting,
- Support in external reporting, and regulatory reporting.
- Supporting in the preparation of quarterly reports to investors.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
🎓 Your Background
- Higher education and 2-4 years previous experience within accounting, auditing or legal/compliance
- Proactive and positive personality with good communication skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance and supervision across time zones
- High level of integrity and takes accountability of work
- Ability to propose constructive and creative ideas to address observed gaps
- Highly analytical, and organized with an excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Based in one of the Nordic countries.
💎 What you can expect
- Be part of one of the most active venture capital firms globally, which invests in and supports hundreds of new portfolio companies every year
- Work in a fast-growing global organization with a lot of responsibilities from day one, in a supportive culture with colleagues across all continents
- A fun and highly-qualified team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- Opportunity to create a legacy and have a large impact: be part of a company that will invest in and support thousands of disruptive companies over the coming years and support exceptional entrepreneurs from around the world who are making a difference
This role can be based in Stockholm, Copenhagen or Oslo.