Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 25 cities, including Ho Chi Minh, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 800 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030. In Vietnam, Antler is the most active investor with 28 companies backed during the time we’ve been active here.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
About the job
As a part-time Accountant you will liaise with our regional and global finance teams, supporting the on-ground Vietnam team in their accounting needs.
- Support in invoicing, accounts receivables, payment functions, including payroll
- Support in performing day-to-day financial accounting and bookkeeping, general ledger entries, monthly/quarterly accounts closing, bank reconciliations
- Support the finance teams in the preparation of annual financial statements, external audit requirements and tax filing with regulators
- Support the monthly group reporting process for subsidiaries
- Support in onboarding entities to XERO
- Support in the execution of ad-hoc projects
- Interact and problem-solve with finance teams across geographical regions
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to work in English and Vietnamese
- Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Office or Google Suite
- Knowledge in International or Vietnam Financial Accounting Standards
- Experience in XERO or other similar accounting software e.g. QuickBooks is a bonus
- Positive personality with excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude
- Able to thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Passion for entrepreneurship and belief the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with the best talents that will generate many of the leading companies of the future.
- Opportunity to build and work with highly qualified and fun teams.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive remuneration.