Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 26 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 600 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Assist with the planning and management of the founder scouting process for our Malaysia program using Antler’s playbook and best practices.
- Take ownership of our sourcing pipelines and infrastructure to source exceptional founders and startups for the program.
- Conduct due diligence through capturing, analysing, and presenting data to assess business models, startup teams and market opportunities.
- Contribute and build our founder community.
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler at various networking and community events.
- Other tasks to be specified that are associated with the varied nature of this role.
The ideal candidate for the Founder Scout Intern role will have the following:
- A highly organized work ethic and the ability to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously.
- An ability to be comfortable with quick changes, deadlines and the ambiguity that comes with startups.
- A positive attitude and an ability to be independent and proactive.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong passion for entrepreneurship and a good understanding of current technology trends.
What We Offer
As part of the Antler Malaysia team, you can:
- Join a fast-growing organisation and be exposed to responsibilities from day one.
- Acquire constant feedback and hands-on coaching from world-class ex-entrepreneurs, strategy consultants and investment bankers.
- Gain incredible learning and growth in venture capital, especially in company formation, idea validation, deal-making and startup scaling.
- Be part of a fun and global team, which treats everyone with respect, promotes diversity and gives you room to grow.