Program Manager Korea
세계적인 Ultra early VC 인 Antler가 드디어 서울에 상륙합니다.
앤틀러는 지난 4년간 뉴욕, 베를린, 런던, 싱가포르, 시드니 등 전 세계 주요 도시에서 16개의 오피스를 운영하며 400 여개의 스타트업에 pre-seed 와 seed 를 투자해왔고, 앤틀러 프로그램 졸업 팀의 절반 이상이 12개월 내에 후속투자를 유치하는 등 높은 성과를 만들어내고 있습니다. 앤틀러는 우수한 예비창업자를 개인 단위로 선발하고, 앤틀러 고유의 체계적이며 검증된 공동창업자 매칭, 컴퍼니빌딩 및 액셀러레이팅 프로그램을 통해, 글로벌 진출이 가능한 스타트업을 6개월 간 함께 만들어냅니다.
About the role
The role of Program Manager is core in the Antler business, involving management within the end-to-end execution of the Antler program - including designing, executing, and coordinating the relevant Antler resources, and having deep interactions with our founders, portfolio companies, and advisors. Successful development and graduation of our cohorts, leading to amazing new startups, are critical to our success, both in Korea and globally. We can promise an incredible experience and an unparalleled opportunity to work with extremely motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs, and the founders of future startup successes.
Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. Founded on the belief that people innovating is the key to building a better future, we partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and challenges. Knowing that exceptional founders can come from anywhere with any background, we have offices in 23 cities, including Austin, New York, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Bangalore, Jakarta, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, and Sydney. Our global community backs people from the beginning with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, initial capital, expansion support, and follow-on funding. Fueled by a personal passion that goes beyond traditional investing, we have helped create and invested in more than 600 startups across a wide range of industries and technologies, with the goal of backing more than 6,000 by 2030.
A better future won’t happen automatically—the world needs talented, determined, and resilient people to build it. Antler team members are part of an ambitious global community dedicated to helping the most driven founders move the world forward. We ease the path to entrepreneurship so more exceptional people can launch and scale companies that disrupt the status quo, create employment, contribute to GDP, and drive technology development and adoption. As the world presents an ever-increasing number of opportunities and challenges, founders are more needed than ever to address them. Join us to support them and help make progress inevitable.
- Work with our founders to ensure both an enjoyable and productive experience through the Antler program - from onboarding to team formation to idea validation, company formation, pitching to investors, and beyond.
- Craft and execute Antler’s learning and toolkit strategy. This includes engaging the startup ecosystem to curate presentations, and ensuring Antler is working with top advisors and great partner companies.
- Establish and own key venture development coordination processes.
- This includes organizing weekly calibration sessions with all team coaches, making sure all relevant data is captured in Fusion (our internal tool), etc.
- Contribute to our portfolio companies’ development to support their growth and continued success.
- Conduct market research and due diligence of potential investment companies with a portfolio director
- Be a powerful brand ambassador for Antler.
- Proven experience in a related field such as management consulting, venture capital, accelerator, managing complex and high intensity programs.
- Proven experience organizing events with large groups of people.
- Being a public face.
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple
- processes simultaneously.
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrive with a high-paced work environment
- Excellent English and Korean skill (writing /speaking) is required