Startup-Program Operations Internship/Alternance
Start date: ASAP
Are you passionate about supporting exceptional people in their entrepreneurship journey? Do you want to be part of a leading early-stage VC in France?
We are currently looking for a top performing student for an internship role or alternance in France who will be at our founders' side from day zero until they pitch for Venture Capital investment .
- Support the program team in running the Antler France founder program
- Plan, coordinate and execute parts of the Antler program sessions for founders
- Collaborate with experienced entrepreneurs and advisors to bring the most value to the cohort
- Deliver an outstanding entrepreneurial experience to 50+ founders
- Optimise our messaging & scouting strategies to attract world-class founders
- Work with our Founder Scouting team to select exceptional individuals who fit our program
Investment & Due Diligence
- Perform due diligence on program teams and business ideas, incl. market sizing & competitive analysis
- Give feedback to cofounding teams in test pitches every Friday during the cohort
- Shadow & support investment committees
You are a top performing, driven student with full-time availability for at least 6 months in Paris.
- You are fluent in English - French is a big plus
- You have relevant experience in VC, start-ups, consulting or innovation.
- You are either in your second or third year from top Engineering, Business Grandes Ecoles, or Top University. Bac+5 minimum. You are currently enrolled in you studies or are doing a gap year.
- You are able to join us in our offices in Paris (valid work permit in France / Student visa)
Further, you are:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship: You have a passion for technology, entrepreneurship and helping people build companies that push technology forward.
- A teamplayer: At Antler we support each other and face challenges together. You play with and not against your colleagues.
- Curious & ambitious: You are curious, like to think outside the box and question the status quo.
- A good communicator: You have good communication skills and a genuine interest in other people.
- Excited to take ownership: you take full ownership of your own objectives. When you see something that is broken, you default to “let’s fix this”
- A problem solver who likes to roll up their sleeves: you have strong problem solving skills and are a fast learner. You hustle to take things from zero to one in various projects to get things off the ground
💎 What we offer
- A fast-growing organization with ownership from day one providing you with opportunities to grow & learn
- An environment of outstanding founders right in our office
- Opportunity to broaden your network with founders, advisors and investors
- A fun and global team, all dedicated to making Antler and our portfolio companies a huge success
- A strong company culture, promoting respect & diversity with constant feedback loops and individual employee development
🚀 About Antler
Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in, and supporting the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Antler is present in most of the major startup ecosystems across five continents, including in hubs such as New York, London, Berlin, Bangalore, Singapore and Sydney. Since launching in 2017, Antler has attracted ~60,000 applications to its programs and invested in the top 1% of founders, resulting in over 300 companies across the world. Our portfolio covers over 30 different industries, including healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
The aspiration for Antler is to be the world’s leading early-stage VC, and a value-adding partner for exceptional founders from pre-idea to IPO.